Prospects of blockchain regulation in Slovenia at panel discussion of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Slovenia
On December 12, Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Slovenia will feature a panel discussion, allowing law and financial specialists to talk about the prospects of the blockchain government regulation in Slovenia.
What industry will benefit the most from the blockchain integration? How does the Government of Slovenia treat blockchain? How fast will one adopt its regulation? Will cryptocurrencies be a payment method of the future? These and other issues will be revealed by panel discussion participants:
- Tadej Slapnik, State Secretary in Office of the prime minister of the Republic of Slovenia;
- Jure Pirc, President of Blockchain Association Slovenia;
- Mitja Kumar, Partner-in-Charge of Consulting in Adriatic Region and SE Europe Consulting Leader at Deloitte;
- Matjaž Južina, Сonsultant analyst, Payment and Settlement Systems department at Bank of Slovenia;
- Peter Merc (moderator), Lemur Legal Cofounder, Blockchain Think Tank Lead Coordinator.
Follow event news on the website of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Slovenia.